about this blog

This blog is all about trying out stuff. Its title "yattemita" is the Japanese term for "I tried" doing something, which is what I love to do. I've always liked making stuff by myself better than just buying it. And I thought it could be interesting to write about it.

2012/07/30

Yattemita: Cook Vegan

I hadn't been at home for a while, so when I came back yesterdays evening
my fridge was almost empty.
Therefore, today's breakfast was oat flakes with rice milk and a cup of tea.
I noticed that I had a vegan breakfast and decided to just stay vegan for today,
because I anyway had eaten too much meat and stuff lately.

I wanted to use the spinach I still had in the freezer, so I made this for lunch:




 I cooked some spaghetti and seasoned them only with olive oil, salt and pepper and a bit of the
thai-basil I am growing on my window board.




The spinach got a soy sauce and paprika treatment.
Finally I roasted some pumpkinseeds and added them (I LOVE roasted seeds! They're best when
you wait until a few of them start popping).



The result was very delicious!! I'm thinking about having a vegan day more often.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen