about this blog

This blog is all about trying out stuff. Its title "yattemita" is the Japanese term for "I tried" doing something, which is what I love to do. I've always liked making stuff by myself better than just buying it. And I thought it could be interesting to write about it.

2011/12/05

Herbal Wrapping

Last week was my mums birthday and I bought her this great hand cream of L'Occitane (she loves its scent). Of course it needed a nice packaging. And of course I couldn't leave this to the shops staff but made it myself.







I know its not the best and also not the most creative wrapping, but I love the wrapping paper.
Unfortunately I didn't have the time to buy some nice ribbon to make a cute bow, but next time I definately will!

As I said, I really like the paper. There are pics of herbs on it (well, cartoon drawings actually) and a brief discription of each, which tells you how to use it and what it fits with well.
Very cute idea I think. What do you say??





I really enjoy wrapping gifts! What fun will it be to wrap all the Christmas givings!!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen