about this blog

This blog is all about trying out stuff. Its title "yattemita" is the Japanese term for "I tried" doing something, which is what I love to do. I've always liked making stuff by myself better than just buying it. And I thought it could be interesting to write about it.

2011/12/24

yaitemita: Christmas Cookies

I am a little late with this blog, but I would like to share my Christmas bakery pictures with you.
My roommate Isabel who is a really good cooker and baker and I were making cookies as gifts for our friends and families this year.





The decorating was the funniest part! :) We just used dark chocolate, some almonds and sugar topping (coloured on some of the cookies).







We made simple stars...





decorated trees....



snowman...




Santas...







some cuties...




and several animals :)








What do you think?

I also made a special one for my boyfriend because he loves sailing:





It was such great fun do make them. I adore baking!
Did you guys also make some Christmas cookies??





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen